We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An extraordinary moment in a woman's life, pregnancy can be accompanied by a procession of small sores. Digestive problems are among the most common ailments and can be improved without the need for medication.
- In addition to nausea and vomiting, digestive problems are the daily lot of many pregnant women. Caused by the hormonal upheavals at first, heartburn, reflux, heaviness, bloating, and other concerns of constipation do not tend to get better when the volume of the uterus increases that it compresses different organs, and the stomach in the first place.
- If they are most often benign and return to normal once the baby is born, they alter the quality of life. Some simple and natural measures can relieve them.
Give a boost to all small digestive problems, thanks to homeopathic granules:
- For constipation: bryonia 5CH associated with alumina 5Ch. 2 granules each 3 times a day.
- For nausea with taste modifications (aversion to certain elements and irrepressible desires for others): Ipeca 5C associated Ignatia amara 5CH. 2 granules each 3 times a day.
- For acid lifts: Robinia 5CH. 2 granules each 3 times a day. If they take place between 16 and 20 hours, prefer Lycopodium 5CH. 2 granules each 3 times a day.
Certain plants, both safe for the future baby and the mother, help to better digest.
- For nausea and vomiting: let steep 5 minutes 1 teaspoon of dried mint in a cup of boiling water. Filter. For more effect, plunge a teaspoon of honey in which a drop of ginger essential oil has been diluted. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
- For constipation: pour 4 tablespoons of psyllium seeds. Let it swell. Consume once a day.
- Practicing relaxation exercises based on breathing, muscular relaxation and positive visualization is a great way to relax and soothe your little pains of pregnancy.
- Relaxation and positive visualization arrange some inconvenience and small pains of pregnancy. Getting to relax and thinking about things that are good helps to distance oneself from feelings of pain and discomfort.
- Some examples of positive visualization: thinking of the fresh scent of mint or the smell of an orange can improve the discomfort of nausea, imagine applying a pain patch can relieve heartburn.
- When to practice? As soon as the discomfort is felt. The more the visualization exercises are repeated, the more effective they are.
Common sense measures
- To better digest during pregnancy, remember to hydrate yourself, not to eat too much but more often, and to avoid acidifying foods. It is recommended to focus on fiber, exercise and sleep high head in case of reflux ...
To know more :
- My bible of Albert-Claude Quemoun's homeopathy (Everyday, 2013)
- My best aromatic herbal teas, Danièle Festy (malignant daily, 2013)
- My bible of phytotherapy, Sophie Lacoste (2014, S.Leduc editions)